The Album Studio Album Templates are the fastest way to create amazing albums that your clients will love!
And we stand by that claim with a full money back guarantee!
As professional photographers we know how important it is to deliver a stunning album, and to be able to do it fast! That’s why we created these templates.
Sample Layouts Created with Our Templates
Full Flush or Slip-In Templates
Our Album Templates are available for full flush and slip-in albums. Plus we’ve created 2 different styles of template for the full flush album.
Full Spread templates have all the design work done for you and include a layout that goes all the way across the page.
Mix ‘n Match templates include a design on just one side of the layout. You can use this on it’s own adding an image in the background or on the opposite side. Or you can quickly take a design from another Mix ‘n Match template and add it to the right side.
Each pack contains approx 180 different templates but when you take the Full Spread templates and add the possibilities available with our Mix ‘n Match templates you can create over 10,000 different layouts!
This really is the fastest way to create stunning albums that your clients will absolutely love!
Your designs are clean, straightforward, modern, fresh, elegant. – They remind me of Whitehouse Glove designs or Martha Stewart. PZ. NY USA
Note: All sizes are listed per side (so for example a 8×8 square would have a full size of 16×8 when you include both the left and right sides of the spread)
- Flush Landscape – 8X6, 8X10, 8.5X11, 8X12, 11X13, 11X14 and 16X12 (inches)
- Flush Portrait – 8X10, 8.5X11, 8X12, 11X13 and 11X14 (inches)
- Flush Square – 8X8, 10X10, 12X12, 14X14 and 16X16 (inches)
- Purse Album Templates – 5X7 (multi-layer with built in rough edges)
- European Sized Templates – (in cm) – 20X30, 20X20, 30X30, 40X40 and 34.7X50.8 (Graphistudio Euro Size)
- Slip-in (landscape/portrait) – 8X10, 8X12, 10X10 (can be used for 8X8 or smaller etc)
- Create Your Own Sizes: Using a simple technique you can create any size you need from our template packs. Our movies show how it’s done. It’s easy!
- High Resolution: All templates are 300DPI multi-layered Photoshop layouts.
- Use Your Favourite Editor: Works with any editor that can access PSD files such as Photoshop (CS-CS6 and on), Photoshop Elements (9, 10 and 11 etc) and the Free Gimp Photo Editor
- Mac or PC: Templates are platform independent.
- Fully Editable: Flip, rotate, duplicate, delete – Your choice!
- Changeable Backgrounds: Change the colours, add photos and gradients
- 26 Movie Professional Album Design Course: Learn the techniques the pros use.
- Quick Start Movie and Guide: Gets you up and running Fast!
Your templates and videos are awesome! I really like your templates, and I think you have done an excellent job with the instruction to go along with them, and we’d love to be able to point our clients in your direction – Ian Hern, BonMatch Albums.
Bonus - Speed Up Your Album Production With Our Easy To Use Worksheets.
Did you know that the easiest way to design an album is actually on paper?
We know that one of the most frustrating things about album design can be the time it takes. Choosing photos, designing the album, coming up with cool and interesting (and new) layouts seems to take up so much time. And we know because we’ve spent many hours designing albums ourselves.
But over the years we have developed a very fast workflow that really cuts down our album design time. It makes such a big difference that we knew we had to include it with our Album Templates. So in addition to the templates you’ll get -
- Event Order Worksheets – There are two sets of worksheets. The first, the Event order Worksheets, help plan out the general flow of the album so you know exactly how many pages you have to play with and where everything goes.
- Album Storyboard Worksheets – Next we look at the actual layout. The Album Storyboard worksheets make actual album creation simple. Design your general layout and choose your images here. Together these two worksheets will make album design an absolute breeze!
- Sample Workflow – We also include a sample workflow that shows our exact start to finish image editing and design workflow from taking the cards out of our cameras to delivering the finished product to our clients.
- Photoshop Shortcut Sheet - Print it out and have all the most important Photoshop Shortcuts that you need to know right by your side as you work.
Bonus - Professional Album Design Techniques Laid Bare In Our Album Design Course
One of the reasons why we know you’ll love your new templates is their ease of use. And we created 26 movies to teach you all the tricks and techniques you’ll need to create gorgeous albums. The movies will take you by the hand to show you how to create stunning albums.
Here’s a very small sampling of what you’ll learn…
You’ll Learn: How to use the worksheets to cut your album design time by 100%
You’ll Learn: How to create over 10,000 different layouts using our fully editable templates.
You’ll Learn: How to edit your layouts and add amazing effects to create stunning, classic albums.
You’ll Learn: Why you should never use normal black and white effects on a colour albums… but dont worry we give you a black and white recipe specially designed for colour pages!
and much, much, more…
In short the Album Design Course will turn you into a professional album designer able to turn out gorgeous albums that your clients will love in no time at all.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your templates… so easy to use, and the video tutorials were EXCELLENT!!! love that you can rotate, copy, etc.
Until I found you, I either didn’t like the templates I had found, or the software was too much trouble, and time consuming to use. Thank you for having awesome templates at affordable prices! Thanks for making such a great product!!
Stephanie Jones Photography – Winner of the Wedding Wire’s Bride Choice Award & The Knot’s Best of Wedding Photographers 2008-2009
Bonus - Albums From Scratch
Our main Album Design Course teaches you how to create amazing albums using our Album Templates pack. And our next course, “Album’s From Scratch” is the logical follow on in which you’ll learn everything you need to know to create your own unique great looking album layouts.
You’ll learn how to set up the perfect base template with professional safety guides.
Then you can follow along as we show the easiest way to create lots of different layouts. It’s pretty simple to do and once you’ve seen how we do it in the examples you’ll be able to create your own unique album layouts on the fly.
Not only that but once you have your layouts we’ll show you the correct way to save the layouts as templates for future use. And finally you’ll learn how to edit images within the layouts, how to add some cool but classic effects to the layouts and how to save them for printing. This video training course really does make one-of-a-kind album design incredibly simple!
I bought your template package and absolutely love it! K.O. Ontario